- Our Heat Pump technology combines energy from the surrounding air with electric energy - without requiring the sun to shine.
- Fast hot water production at temperatures up to 60°C
- Uses up to 70% less energy to heat water than the standard electrical geyser.
- Quiet operation, with no unsightly solar collectors on the roof.
- Retro-fitted to your existing or new geyser
- Fully automatic control with adjustable water temperature setting
- Low maintenance, with extra long-lasting stainless steel casing
- A nationwide network of over 50 accredited installation teams are on call to install our systems. All installation teams are members of I.O.P.S.A (Institute of Plumbing South Africa) and are P.I.R.B registered in order to provide you with a quality, hassle free installation in accordance with SABS & Municipal standards
Your existing geyser is switched OFF and your new Heat Pump takes over. Set the indoor mounted controller at 60°C and your water will be automatically controlled all year round. No need to set the timer, but if required first consult your installer to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Above calculated at municipal electricity tariff of R1.00/kwh
- Electricity tariff increased at 25% p.a
- Payback in under 2 years for cash purchase
We have qualified installation teams accross South Africa who can have the installation of your Heat Pump completed within 4 hours whilst leaving your home neat and tidy. All installations are done to SABS standards and municipal regulations with a 1 year labour and 5 year heat pump compressor warranty on your domestic Heat Pump.